CALL FOR QUILTS!
Deadline for Quilt Entries is September 15, 2018
Entry forms will be available shortly!
Please Read Carefully!
- Quilts may be
offered for sale. Interested buyers can fill out a “Quilt for Sale
Contact Information Form” at the quilt show information table so that
the quilt maker can contact potential buyers after the quilt show.
- All quilt entries must be postmarked or emailed no later than September 15, 2018.
- Quilts may not have been previously exhibited at CQF, except by special request.
- Each quilt must have a label that includes the quilter’s name and title of the quilt and is sewn onto the quilt back.
- All quilts must have a 4" wide opening, hanging sleeves.
- Sleeve must have at least a 4” opening and have top and bottom sewn securely to the quilt back.
- Top of sleeve must be no more than 88” from the bottom of the quilt.
- Entries received without sleeves or sleeves improperly attached will not be exhibited.
- Quilts that require special handling
(fragile embellishments, special hanging apparatus, can’t be folded,
etc.) must be approved, prior to entry, by the Quilt Registrar. Contact us to explain in detail, with photographs, what special requirements will be needed to exhibit the work.
pieces can not be accepted.
- CQF reserves the right to
retain photos of all entries for archival and promotional purposes.
- Entrants are solely responsible for insuring their quilt(s).